Google

Wednesday 13 June, 2007

In Each And Every Way

How do I get from point a to point b?
How do I make you, my love see?
I try to show you with my touch,
That I love you oh so much.
You ask me not to let you in.
But that's to late it's already began.
I know it scares you so,
Every time I let you know.
But this is something you just cant deny.
So you look in my eyes and let out a gentle sigh.
We felt it almost from the start.
This special feeling of the heart.
So I lay here at night slowly drifting to sleep.
As dreams of you into my mind do creep.
I hear your voice as I go along.
It sounds like a beautiful love song.
I see your face each and every day.
And wish I had the chance to look at you and say...

I love you my darling in each and every way!

0 comments:

Comments

BUY A TEE AND DONATE SOME AMOUNT